[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion

  • From: Isabelle Dupzyk <isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

Sunday June 28th at the GSD Fanciers of No. Calif show, we were thrilled to
have our sable boy, Nemo finish his championship under Judge Diane
Silstra-Strasser.  Pending AKC approval,  Nemo is now Ch Scarab's Uranium of
Rohan.  His sire is:  Ch. Jezra's Daytona and his dam is: Ch. Rivendell's
Margueritte Scarab PT.  Breeder's:  Ben Bigornia, Jennifer and Paul Root and
Isabelle Dupzyk.  Owner's:  Ben Bigornia, Isabelle & Jene Dupzyk and Kathy
Estrada.  Thank you very much Judge Silstra-Strasser for appreciating Nemo and
presenting him with a 4 pt major for WD and BOW to finish with the guidance of
Channing Sheets.  Many thanks Channing for handling Nemo.  We also thank the
other judges who contributed to his Ch.   And, thanks to all his ringside
supporters.  It was a fun day for all of us and his former owner, Bobby Kindy.

Ben Bigornia, Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk and Kathy Estrada