[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sjsgsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:14:09 -0600

Congratulations Sandy. I really like Don Smiths judging style and though I
have yet to win under him I would travel to show under him. I like what he
puts up and love his manner with the dogs. I believe that adds to your
brags! Again congratulations.
Oak Smith
Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics.