[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion!!

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kathleensteen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kathleensteen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:43:33 -0700

Actually, the following dates are listed on the AKC web site:

Long Beach California:  Dec. 2 & 3, 2006
Long Beach California:  Dec. 1 & 2, 2007

---Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
---bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---VISIT OUR WEBSITE:http://home.earthlink.net/~bedkar

<Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 10/25/2005 3:35:59 PM
> Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion!!
>
> The AKC Eukanuba show will be in Tampa FL in Jan.  It will not be in Long
> Branch until Dec 2007  Kathleen Steen

W=
> >> indmill's Synchronicity finished his championship in style by winning
a =
> >> 5-point major and going BOS over a Special in Rapid City, South
Dakota, =
> >> under judge Dr. Klaus Anselm on Friday.  As always, Sting was handled
to=
> >>  perfection by my husband A.J.!  On Saturday, as a move-up, Sting was
BO=
> >> S to Jimmy's class bitch, who won the Group both Friday and Saturday
(an=
> >> d I am sure on Sunday as well, although we weren't there to watch).  =
> >>

> >> Sting is sired by Terranorte's Maharajah (a Jolly Roger son) and out
of =
> >> our Kaimacha Chickasaw (Yardley daughter and Jamaica granddaughter).
Ou=
> >> r most sincere gratitude to Val Manning (Rajah's owner)--without her,
St=
> >> ing would not be here as she kept our Chickie at her house for a week
wh=
> >> ile she was being bred.  Thanks also to everyone at the show for their
r=
> >> ingside support--it was just like old times!!
> >>
> >> Doing the happy dance in Texas!!!
> >>

> >> --Heather
> >> Proud mom of Ashley...2002 GSDCA Best Junior and 3 time winner of the
Ro=
> >> bert Hamilton Award, and Holly...2005 TX 4-H Best Handler!
> >> http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
> >> CH Sting x Fiona (Yes Virginia dtr.) litter born 8/12/05!
> >>

> >> ___________________________________________________________________
> >> Try Juno Platinum for Free! Then, only $9.95/month!
> >> Unlimited Internet Access with 250MB of Email Storage.
> >> Visit http://www.juno.com/value to sign up today!

> >> POST is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the
> > original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> > FORWARDS
> > of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
author
> > AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >>
> >> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
> > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx