[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion

  • From: "joan huber" <jo_elsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Donna M. Calabrese" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:45:40 -0400

Hi Donna,
Barbara called me this a.m. about Dara and Andrew's bitch Nellie finishing
her championship.  Dara ASK Barbara  to call me and have ME  post to the
list because she would not be home to late tonight. Sorry if you thought I
was breaking the rules, I always try not too and haven't yet.  Love ya, Joan
ELLIOT&JOAN HUBER
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE
http://mysite.verizon.net/jo_elsgsd/index.html