[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:22:58 EST

What an exhausting weekend but will worth the trip!  FaithRock Caralon  Good
Vibrations needed 3 points going into the Rose City Cluster in Portland
Oregon.  Sunday, under Michele Billings, Shaker took two points for WD and
then
BOS over two special males to make the 3rd point to finish him as a new
champion pending AKC approval.  Thank you everyone!  From day one,  when Judy
DeRouuse helped me whelp this litter and said, "you are keeping this  boy."
Not
only did I keep him (cause I do everything Judy says),  but asked her to co-own
him with Larry and I.  Thank you Judy for all  your support.

So many other people to thank:  Jack Kilgour for handling him to  back to
back majors at 13 months old (and never laid eyes on him until that  weekend)
under Lee Brown and Bill Petterson at the Oregon speciality.   Thank you to all
the new friends and crowd support in the Pacific  Northwest.  And my special
thanks to my hubby, for all his support and  getting to be at this show to see
his pride and joy take the big win.  This  win was out of the bred by class.
Thank you to my mentors back home,  Scootie, Pat Parsons, Larry Durbeck,  for
all their love and  support.

I also want to congratulate all the other winners this weekend:   Kathaleen
Strong for her 9-12 puppy going BOB on Friday, Jim and Eddy Hall for  their
fantastic wins and group 2,  Sally and Ray Bessel (sp), Skeeter  Benton, Brenda
Ogden, and all the others that my mind can't remember at the  moment.

It was a fun weekend and so nice to share with all the wonderful people  that
I have met here in the Pacific Northwest for making me feel at home.

I also want to brag on Shaker's sister, Surfer Girl co-owned by Bob Braue
with Larry and I.  She was also shown out of the Bred By Class and won
everyday
but one when the BBE bitch went winner's bitch and Surfer would have  gone
reserve if it wasn't a huge handler error.  Sorry Surfer.  She  went reserve
today.  Surfer shows like an absolute charm.  She is  a doll.

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051