[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion!

  • From: midnitegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, akdogshow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:58:10 -0500

We are so pleased to announce another champion. Ch. Midnight Sun's Caribbean
Queen "Maitai" finished today in California. Not sure of the specifics of the
show but Barb Ross got the job done under George Heitzman for that final last
point! Maitai is bred by Kelsey and I and coowned with Michel & Naomi Ebertin
in AZ.  She is sired by Utopia's Fugitive and her dam is Ch. Midnight Sun's
Color My World who is hopefully in whelp to Joelle's Diamond DiVinci ~ That
black and tan Alvin son!

Brenda Banister Crago
www.midnightsunshepherds.com