[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MC3935@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations to the vice president and recording secretary of the GSDC of
Greater Miami.
  sheila
MC3935@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Belated brag.
Woodsides CK J-Lo (21 months old) was awarded WB and 5 points major by Tony
Monk this last weekend to complete her championship.

We first saw J-Lo at the Canadian Nationals, where she went RWB under Fran
Ford, and since then she had a sweet and short campaign in the US, being
awarded majors by Leon Breault, Charles Sedgewich, Dave Rinke and Tony Monk,
also
two points by Linda C. More. THANK YOU JUDGES

J-Lo's breeders are Sandy Anderson and Linda Wheeler, her sire is US & Can.
Ch. Kenlyn's Calvin HiCliff Kaleef, ROM (ROM at only 3 yr old and with just a
few local breedings in Canada)

We can not thank enough our good friends Scott and Loren Yergin for the care
and love they have given to our young girl.

Manny & Norma Campo

Access, No Cost.