[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-I@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:11:30 -0700

We are so happy to announce the Championship of our 'Deuce'.....now
CHAMPION MAR HAVEN'S DEAL ME IN v SOLITIARE.    ( YAAAAAAY )
<G>
Deuce finished his Championship yesterday under Mr. Charlie Mardecz  earning

his Championship with ALL four big majors and a short quick show career.
He is of course exactly what we love with his powerful side gait with very
strong
confident temperament and the desire to go.    We SO appreciate the judges
that
also appreciate athletic, powerful long striding side gait and a dog that
will do it all
day at any speed on a loose leash.
MUCHO THANK YOU to Mr. Bill Basu.....who handled Deuce all the way.
Not bad for a handler with a lot of 'sable'  in his hair..........<G>

Deuce is from a litter of two and catches up with his already Champion
sister now!  <G>
They are sired by:
Select Excellent CH. Regencys Ya Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em
Dam is CH. Mar Haven's Classic In Black who is out of our own GV Black
Orchid
and  sired by Grand Victor Trafalgar's Full Throttle.

We are already pretty excited about a couple of Deuce litters on the ground.

Frank & Carolyn  Martello & Linda Kury
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx    www.marhaven.com