[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion!

  • From: Leslie Beccia <signaturegsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:27:18 -0400 (EDT)

Signature's Harry Nile v Kridler, is now a Champion  ! (pending akc).
Harry was finished this weekend at the Grand River KC shows here in Ohio. All
owner/breeder handled this weekend by Joe.  Harry is a repeat of BISS/BIS
U.S.Can.Sel.ex.GCH Kridler's NutMeg v Signature , and he is a full litter mate
to BIS/BISS U.S.Can.sel.GCH Signature's Philip Marlow v Kridler (aka TOR) and
an older brother to BISS/ Ch. Kridler's Tumeric v Signature/
These breedings gave us so much, and we are so fortunate.  Thanks to Lenny
Brown show casing Harry this past fall at the Ga. Specilaties.  We've had a
great time out there!
Also our Bred By girl from the nationals, Signature's Roxanne took WB and BOB
sunday from the Bred By class, and she only needs 1 point to finish.  Roxanne
started out this past spring with back to back 4 shows, all from the Bred By
Class. Roxanne is a Ray Bearone daughter, and her brother Signature's Rocco is
all set and ready to go!

Joe & Leslie Beccia
Signature German Shepherds