[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion

  • From: Joni Parson <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:25:40 +0000 (GMT)

  Yesterday at the Wolverine German Shepherd Dog club of West Mi "Eko-Lan's
Gentry Inverness" went WD and BOW to finish . We are so Happy! Gentry is out
of Ch. Kenlyn's Aries V Hicliff x EJM N' Eko- Lans Celine.  Big Thanks to
Gentry's handler Jon Beyer and Special Thanks to Sean Bragg who took Gentry
back in the ring for BOW for us! We had alot of fun at the show visiting
friends and people we have not seen awhile. The Luncheon was Awesome. The
puppy match was so much fun, what a nice turn out of GSD puppies and nice
one's! Joni &Carley