[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion

  • From: "Joan Huber" <jo_elsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:28:41 -0400

Good Morning to all...Our Beautiful Dallas daughter completed her
Championship.A Big Big  congrats to Barbara Amidon and a salute to our girl
"Amber's Show Girl O.F.A." on her daughter .."Ch. Amber's Pleasure Of
Jo-El's"...Pleasure is the lst of many of the Dallas x Show Girl Progeny to
finished..We have some  really nice ones that will be coming out soon...We also
have " Ch. Amber's Jake The Snake" kids that will make there debut soon ..Jake
x Show Girl aka Party Girl    " Wow what  producers"...Thanks for
listening...Joan   Jo-El's German Shepherds
ELLIOT&JOAN HUBER
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE
http://mysite.verizon.net/jo_elsgsd/index.html