[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Ch at Lyloak!

  • From: Jason Lyle <lyloak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:16:52 -0800 (PST)

Yesterday at the Rockland County Kennel Club in Suffern, NY under Mr. Ralph
Ambrosio, Do Not Pass Go of Edan (Nopoly) finished her Championship earning a
3pt major.  Nopoly (Sel Ex Ch Good to the Last Drop of Edan x You Go Girl of
Edan) was bred by Ann Schultz and is owned by my dad Rob Lyle and myself.  She
has been handled, trained, and managed by Philip Moore.  A big thank you to
Philip for your work with her, George Berstler for handling her yesterday (and
as a pup), Mr. Ambrosio for the award, and Ann for entrusting me with Nopoly.
It wasn't that long ago I had called Ann to inquire about her dogs.  She told
me
about Nopoly's litter, but I had initially been interested in something older.
After some consideration, checking out the pedigree and the pictures of the
pups
in the litter, I thought Nopoly would be a worthwhile addition to the kennel.
We drove out to Michigan on what ended up being a snowy day to pick her up.
Nopoly was around 4 months old and was right at the door, thrilled to meet us.
She took a few steps across the floor and I was sold.  We look forward to now
add her to our breeding program.

Jason Lyle
www.lyloak.com