[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Ch. Brag, update *ROM to Mama

  • From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <HORIZONHOLDINGS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:10:09 -0500

Well Leslie,
It is PERFECTLY ok...ONLY SINCE you guys...along with Paula, are the most super
Co-Owners & Co-Breeders in the world!!  I Love Ya.
Leslie and Joe need a big Congratulations too on Heath, He is their FIRST BRED
CHAMPION!!  YIPPEE to them!  WOW..what a finish...5 majors at 18 mths of age.
I have to get OFFICIAL Word from the CTH girls, but I do believe this gives his
mama, Kridler' QT Flash Dance her ROM, too.  Double YIPPEE!
Tari Kridler
North Lima, OH
http://members.aol.com/kridlersgsd
Home of 2003 Amer. & Can. GVX Ch. Kridler's Ruby & her father 2 x Sel. Ch.
Kridler's Quno
  New Ch. Brag, update

  In my excitement I forgot to mention that we co-bred Heath with Tari Kridler.
  Heath is out of Kridler's QT ( sister to 2x sel. ch. Kridler's Quono) and
  Signature's Armani v Kridler ( 1/2 sister to GVX Ruby). Armani is well on his
way
  to his Ch.title also. Happy Dance here in Medina Ohio!!.
  LJB