[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Canadian Champion Brag(s)

  • From: "Colleen" <aldercrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:29:03 -0300

We are proud to announce that on July 2 at the Nova Scotia GSDC Specialty show,
under respected judge Susan Godek, Kaleef's Gideon -Gideon took WD for a 5
point major, hence completing his Canadian Championship!! And on July 3, Gideon
repeated this stellar performance to once again go WD with another 5 point win,
under respected judge Michel Chaloux!!! Thank you both So much for recognizing
Gideon's outstanding quality!
Gideon was expertly piloted to both wins by Sylvain Genereaux,..what an amazing
team they make!!! Thank you once again Sylvain!!

Gideon is owned by Sheree Moses, Julie @[708975091:Julie Bertrand- Hearty] and
myself. He is out of 2X Am Sel Exc Can Sel CH Kaleef's Joshua v Kenlyn OFA x
Sel CH Kaleef's St Lucia v Kenlyn OFA bred by Jim & Sheree Moses, Kent Boyles
and Robert Braue.

Gideon will be heading to the US for his American Championship with Sylvain
Genereaux, his exclusive handler, watch for this exciting boy in a ring near
you!

I must say, this was my first time seeing Gideon strut his stuff in the big
ring,...he gave me goosebumps, and made me SO proud!! What a thrill and
privilege to be part of this outstanding dog...I am truly blessed to be working
with Julie, Sheree and team...Thanks Everyone for your unending support!!!

If I have forgotten to mention or thank anyone, I apologize,..this is a very
exciting time for me...and I'm loving it! However,..I am not perfect by any
stretch,..and the ol' memory is getting slow. lol

=)

Colleen (for Julie Hearty & Sheree Moses)

Colleen Aucoin
Nova Scotia Canada
Aldercrest German Shepherds
www.aldercrestshepherds.com