[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Canadian Champion

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "CMILL189@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:42:27 -0400

So excited to announce we have a new Canadian Champion! It's now Am/Can Ch
MillerTime's American Top Model IT!! Darlene and I took another trip to
Moncton NB to visit with her friends and relatives and to go to the dog
shows. We had such a wonderful time seeing all the people we met last year at
the shows!! The Canadian dog show folks make these shows so much fun!! It was
great to see everyone again! So breeder, owner, handled "Twiggy" was
awarded WB, BOW, BOS at the 2 shows on Sat and then on Sun she was awarded BOB
Group 2 at the first show and BOB and Group 1 at the 2nd show! Thank You
everyone for all the support and nice comments about Twiggy! We also got to
eat the best French fries and gravy for lunch both days and Darlene got to
eat Donair Pizza for supper!! Can't wait to go back next year!!

Craig & Cindy Miller _cmill189@aol.com_ (mailto:cmill189@xxxxxxx)
Champion Kennels All pets Treated as Champions
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with Style