[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Californians

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightorgsd@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:35:43 -0700

Well they are on the way.  Linda and Ron Butler, the couple who gave so much
for two and a half years in my search for Holly, have cut their ties to N.Y.
and are on their way to start a whole new life here in California.  Now, it
is my turn, and Bills too, to help them as they helped me.  I know I can
never repay all they did for me but I sure will try!  By now their dogs are
totally confused...I understand that their young male would unpack any box
if they didn't tape it shut immediately.  Guess he was saying something but
my kids will welcome him.
Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA