[ SHOWGSD-L ] New CH / MBPIS

  • From: Harmonia - Nadine <paqn76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:26:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

I never wrote on the list but wanted to take the opportunity since I'd like
to brag about one of the most wonderful weekend I had!
Here we go!!!

At his very 1st show, on Friday November 6th 2009 at the United Kennel Club in
Montreal, Quebec, at the age of 6 months and 9 days, my male â??Griffinâ??
(Harmonia's Griffin in Motion) was awarded from the 6 to 9 class:
Winners Male, Best of Winners, Best of Breed and his mother â??Jillâ?? was
awarded Winner Bitch and Best of Opposite Sex! â??Griffinâ?? then got awarded a
Group 2nd and a Best Puppy in Group!

On the 2nd day, Saturday November 7th 2009 he was again awarded:
Winners Male, Best of Winners, Best of Breed, then got awarded Group 3rd, Best
Puppy in Group and completed the day with an incredible Best Puppy in Show!

And today Sunday November 8, 2009 Griffin took WD, BOW (which made him complete
his Canadian Championship at the age of 6 months and 11 days in 3
days!!!!!!!!!!!), Best puppy in Group and���a second Best Puppy in Show!
And his mother â??Jillâ?? took WB and BOS!!!!!

I would like to thank the judges: Mrs. Sue-Ellyn Rempel, Mr Ed Wild and Mr.
John B. Ross for those prestigious win and Sylvain Généreux who beautifully
handled Griffin to those wins!

Griffin is out of BPISS Sel Woodside's High Voltage X Camareigh's Gemini of
Shebland HIC, OVC H&E.

I have included Fridayâ??s picture and Iâ??ve updated both Jill and Griffin web
page!

Thank you for letting me share my excitement and have a good night!

Nadine Paquin
Harmonia Reg'd
 Berger Allemand - GSD
www.harmoniagsd.com
Home of RBIS MBPIS BPISS Ch. Harmonia's Bryson Gold Star CGN, TT, HIC, OFA
Excellent hips and normal elbows
BPIS Ch. Harmonia's Blaze of Flame TT, TEC, HIC, OVC H/E
Ch Harmonia's Chanah Magic Kiss TT, CGN, HIC

http://www.flickr.com/gift/