[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Bronze Grand Champion/ brags

  • From: JOAN HUBER <jo_elsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx" <daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 19:44:10 +0000 (UTC)

congrats to all ..Elliot and Joan Huber

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 9:07 PM, "daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our GCH. Amber's Material Girl V. Carma has had a busy few weeks. She became a
Bronze Grand Champion a few weeks ago at the New Brunswick KC in Edison NJ
under Linda Robey. She also won two BOBOH and Owner Handler Herding Group 3 and
Owner Handler Group 2 at the Edison shows. What a thrill this was for Andrew
and I.  Today, we also had an exciting win. We went BOS under Dan Smith at the
Diamond State GSDC show. Thank you to the judges. A big kudos to my husband for
handling our Mira to these wins.  We are very proud parents.  Happy Passover
and Happy Easter to all.   Dara and Andrew Conklin and Barbara Amidon