[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Breeders Code Chair

  • From: "Jamie Walker" <windwalkergsds@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:46:11 -0600

Hi everybody......in case you didnâ??t already know, I wanted to announce that
we have a new Breeders Code Chairperson.  It is Kathy Salvucci (Pinehill) in
Pennsylvania.  Most of you
already know her from this List (thatâ??s how I met her) and know her to be
passionate about our breed and very intelligent....moreover, very
computer-savvy, which I am most definitely not.
  I feel very confident that she will bring efficiency and new dedication to
the Code.   Since Iâ??ve not sent her all of the signed codes yet, be patient
if you are due a certificate or your name is
not on the PC website as a signer.   It will get done.
  Join me in wishing Kathy congratulations on her new post.  (???)  LOL
All the best,
  Jamie