[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Book and some history again

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: MissHereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:08:57 -0500 (EST)

I think that would be a wonderful "true" sequel to your original book; I
have nothing to share on that subject but would love reading those  stories.
Put me down for a big "YES" - :-)

Pat Lukos _www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)

In a message dated 12/28/2011 7:53:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
MissHereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  so much Helen - I love hearing more about the history of Duncan and
his  dogs and participation in the breed. Perhaps we should collect stories
from  everyone who had interaction with him to be included in a future book
 -
what does everyone think of that idea?

daphne