[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Book and some history again

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:06:40 -0800

I grew up in Riverside, CA, my Mom and Dad still live there. I remember
driving by Lee Duncan's place in Riverside many times.
Here's an article about Lee Duncan and Rin Tin Tin memorabilia in the
Riverside Metropolitan Museum from the Riverside Press Enterprise newspaper.
http://www.pe.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20110918-riverside-rin-tin-tin-memorabilia-featured-at-museum.ece

Ken