[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Arrival Announcement

  • From: "Colleen & Peter Aucoin" <aldercrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:58:27 -0300

BlankWell after weeks of deliberation,..Emily & Frank of =
Brownhill-Kysarah Shepherds have FINALLY decided who my Cindy baby girl =
will be. LOL
She will be joining us here at Aldercrest in Nova Scotia in =
approximately 2 weeks,..

I am proud to Introduce you all to...*drum roll*

Brownhill-Kysarah's Resolution aka 'Reba' =20
DOB: December 31st, 2005

Reba is co-owned by me with Emily & Frank and she is out of=20
Sel Ch Brownhill-Kysarah's Worth It aka Cindy x Ch Bodens Place Your Bet =
Greypines aka Keno (GV Bono son).

I can't tell you how excited we all are at her impending arrival!!=20
Thanks So much Em & Frank for the opportunity to co-own such a gorgeous =
puppy!!

Reba is already kicking butt in the ring, taking 1st 3-5 puppy bitch out =
of a quality filled class of 17 bitches at the the Southern New =
Hampshire GSDC Puppy Olympics!!!

Colleen & the Aucoin Gang!

Colleen & Peter Aucoin
Aldercrest German Shepherds