[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Addition

  • From: Colleen & Peter Aucoin <aldercrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 11:08:50 -0300

He flew into the East Coast of Canada in the middle of the night, all
the way from BC, and boy are his legs tired....
Introducing our new addition at Aldercrest...
*Woodside's CK Mojave aka Mojave* or as he is fondly becoming known as
..*Moe*.

This incredibly handsome and beautiful moving boy is out of
Am BOF Ch Can BOF BIM BIS BISS Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff and Woodsides
Cat Ballou

We are so very excited about this young male and his future
contributions to the East.
Watch for him as he begins his show career as a baby this summer!

Many, Many thanks to Sandy Anderson and 'Company' of  Woodside Shepherds
for sending us such a magnificent boy!!

Colleen
Aldercrest Shepherds
http://www.aldercrestshepherds.com