[ SHOWGSD-L ] Never underestimate an underdog!

  • From: DClifford01@xxxxxxxxx (Debbra Clifford)
  • To: dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:18:54 -0600

<< Wow what a game. Here we go STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they could
dot it if the whole team showed up to play and they most certainly did.

Will Jerome get to the Super Bowl? stayed turned till next week.

to make this dog oriented my big black dog Jake wore his steelers
bandana all afternoon today as he helped cheer them on. >>

We went crazy and watched Steelers/Colts game...Bettis fumbled.. "Only
quarterback Ben Roethlistberger's ankle tackle at the Colts 42 saved a
game-winning score in a situation where the Steelers could have knelt
for four plays and closed it out."

I watched Regis/Kelly show this morning...he watched the game, too and
said "my favorite fan is Bettis."

We just prayed for Indy coach Tony Dungy's family..his son passed away
couple weeks ago...he worked defense coordinator for Steelers in
mid-80's

Debbra
~~~~~~
Go Steelers!