[ SHOWGSD-L ] Never received the ballot

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 23:24:20 GMT

Hi all,
I have not received the ballot (and Ashley has not either).....nor did I ever
receive the National Premium List. Anyone have any idea why? And who can we
contact about it?

--Heather Mill er(Windmill GSDs, President--GSDC of Dallas)
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 AND 2008 GSDCA Best Junior, 6 time winner of the
Robert Hamilton Award; Holly...'08 Number 1 Aussie Jr/'09 West competitor; and
Logan...'10 Euk/'11 West qualified and '10/'11 #1 GSD Junior!
http://www.windmillgsd.com

The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/540f8c8363466c833495st04vuc

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html