[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Neglected dogs - Canada

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxfels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 18:14:58 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Jenn. We all know who she is and know the story and believe me.....none
of us will ever sell her a dog. In fact...I think that someone needs to put her
in a cage in the basement and leave her for three weeks and see how she likes
it!!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant