[ SHOWGSD-L ] Needs one more sponsor....Re: Showgsd-l New Application - Betty Jo Smith

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:59:25 -0800

My apologies, Betty Jo needs one more sponsor.

Please send your comments in private

Wait 3-5 days before you send welcome message

On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:25 PM, pcharge1955@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

, (pcharge1955@xxxxxxxxx) on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 16:25:13
to be bound by the Rules and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed
Standard of the German Shepherd Dog established by the German
Shepherd Dog Club of America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada
and promulgated by the American Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or
the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and
procedures of the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that
I am currently qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to
compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Bahr-s Shepherds

name: Betty Jo Smith

City: Yakima

State: WA

clubs: GSDCA  WGSDCA  WGSDCII

2_sponsors: Anne Utter

Description of Dogs: I have AKC reg. GSDs---Bl/Tans   Blacks  Sables
Whites.   They are both American showlines, Older
showlines and I also have a couple working dogs.

Biography: I am a hobby breeder of GSDs for the past 13 years
whose has mainly focused on temperament and health
besides having nice moving dogs with sound
structure. I usually show once or twice a year but
would like to do more.  For me color is secondary
to an emotionally and structurally sound dog.   I
look forward to improving upon what I have and
enjoying the adventure as I do it.

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this
application is correct

REMOTE_HOST: 168-103-28-119.spkn.qwest.net
REMOTE_ADDR: 168.103.28.119
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/
20100101 Firefox/9.0.1

=
=
=
=
POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Comm
unication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of
the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This
group and its administrators are
not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WH
ICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES
TO THE POST AND THE LIST MAN
AGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PR
OSECUTED.

=
=
=
=
Dr Zoe M Backman
THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED FOR THE BOARD ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD

=
=
=
=