[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need to find homes

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:16:55 -0500

Yvonne
www.poncahill-tantara.net
Home of:
Ch. Tantara's Hazardous to your Health OFA
Ch. Ponca Hill's Snake CGC OFA ROM
Ch. Ponca Hill's Rhumba of Tantara OFA
Ch. Ponca Hill-Tantara's My Serenity OFA
Ch. Amber's Slither of PoncaHill-Tantara OFAp
BIM Ch. Schneiderhof's You Bet Your Asp of PHT
When I sent this earlier nothing was in the body of the email -so let me try
again!  Marie A. Fedorow asked me to post to the list the following:  She is
having some medical problems and needs to place all her dogs - male, female,
show and pet quality.  It's breaking her heart but she has no choice.
Her contact info:  email - rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx or phone (518) 303-4638 home
in NY.
Thanks for your time,
Yvonne