[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need suggestions young bitch with limb problems , weight loss

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:04:43 +0000 (UTC)

Could also be limes.  I had something similar with a 9 year old Aussie.  He
picked up a tick on teh Fla circuit when I was showing another dog [he went
everywhere with me].  About 4 months later we started seeing a strange hitch
in his gait in the rear.  My vet couldn't see it but I lived with the dog.....
We ran a tick panel and sure enough... LIMES positive.  I'd run the entire
tick panel first............

Suzanne Kinman

www.tsalishepherds.com