[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need some information

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:30:28 EDT

I am trying to find out which Futurities that the following dogs were
entered in.  I have checked the GSDCA website, only 5 of the 9 Futurity
Regions are
listed, and in some of the results, absentees were not listed.   I am sure
all of these dogs would have been shown in 1997, (all were born in  between
February 3 and August 9, 1996) so you might have to dig pretty deep to  find
your
old Futurity catalogs.

Here is my List, if you need more information let me know - I just need to
know which region they were entered in, didn't have to be shown:

      CH Avion  Advantage PT  CH Candia's According To  Hoyle  CH Debrut N
Bernchars  Almost Agreed  CH Gere's Best Fella Of  Seashore  CH Haney-Rayjs
Tonites The  Nite CDX RN PT    CH Scharo's Blue Clear  Sky  CH Scherzar's
Letter
Perfect

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from anyone!

Laura Gilbert
Purina Points Alliance