[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need info Please- GSD Reviewed

  • From: JJogra@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, SimplyTheBestGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx, lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, foxfels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:59:39 EDT

Understandable and I wish him well. If he is unable then someone else needs
 to pick up the slack. If he is unable then someone else needs to be
responding  to the multiple requests for inclusion to the site. Who is
ultimately
responsible? Where does the buck stop? I just recently submitted my info
and was  astonished at the lack of response......not even an acknowledgement
of receipt.  What about those fanciers that have been waiting months and
years? If the GSDCA  has taken the responsibility of adding the GSD Reviewed to
the Parent Club web  site then the Parent Club needs to own up to that
responsibility. Otherwise,  remove that portion of the site or place a
disclaimer
that states the GSD  Reviewed info is only valid through year XXXX.

It seems that the right hand does not know what the left is doing. Do we
have so many people involved that no particular individual can assume
responsibilty? Asd I stated before : "Too many cooks spoil the broth"

Joey

In a message dated 10/10/2010 8:47:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:
As I  understand it (and remember I'm not really good technologically)
there
are  problems with the way the Reviewed information is set up to go on the
web  site.  Our Internet Chair, John Ayotte, has been sick  recently as
well
as  very busy at work but I'm sure when he gets a  chance he will take a
look
at what  needs to be done to get this  functional.

Tish

In a message dated 10/10/2010 8:22:38 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
SimplyTheBestGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I to  am  having trouble getting  added info on a page

I contacted  everyone  listed on the site

The ones who returned my emails said  they were not  the person
Who did the updates on the pages

The  Person  I was  told to contact for that  has not responded  after
Several  emails.

Donna Graham ~Adelhund  Shepherds~
www.adelhundshepherds.com
Where German Shepherds Are  Simply The  Best!