[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need experience/advice on kibble

  • From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:31:29 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Ok...  First, I want to thank all those who wrote about Costco's Kirkland
kibble (rebate deals with Executive membership etc.)...  I researched it all
and went for it.  Trouble I'm having is the dealer I have used for years
(selling me Eagle), is trying to sell me "Summit" for the same price and has
poo pooed Costco's......

Can anyone add any comments?

And, all you in CA........  please stop sending us these high
temperatures!!!  Melting in BC, Canada!

Kate

In Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

SEL INTEGRA~SEL PATENT~FV SOLEIL~BIM THE TANGO~EKO-LAN'S FORTUNE

http://www.rockannand.com (Under Construction)

http://members.shaw.ca/rockannand (Old Site)