[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need Your Opinion

  • From: "Dorathy Jenkins" <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 17:33:58 -0400

My Pembroke is a good 33# at 11 months.  Once the rains go away and we get
more exercise, he should lose about a pound.  I realized when I was looking
for a Pem that it wasn't for protection :-)  He doesn't intimidate anyone.
Thinks the world is his friend.  In that respect, I also miss my GSD's.  I
must admit that life has changed since he came into my life; he is the
biggest clown I have ever seen.  He can amuse himself and me for hours.

Dot