[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need Place to Park Van

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:32:51 EDT

I posted this on Monday but with the Canadian Nationals and numerous dog
shows going on, lots of people were set no mail.  I'm looking for  somewhere
to leave my Van in Spokane around I90 while going to Nationals.   I'm
meeting up with a friend from Canada somewhere on I90 and heading to
Springfield
Ohio.  If anyone lives around the area or knows someone I could  contact,
please let me know.

Nationals are creeping up and I'm trying to get all plans in order.   Thank
you for any help you can give me.
Terry

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds