[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need National photog info

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:30:45 EDT

Hey all,
I need the contact info for the National photographer who did the
conformation shots.  We stopped early Saturday morning before we headed  home
to get
the picture of our girl and the photog was not there.   This is a picture
that I HAVE TO HAVE as this was her last show, since she was  recently
diagnosed with malignant cancer!!!  Please help!
Thanks,
Terri

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

Be who you say you are.. and say what you  feel .. because those that
matter, don't mind ... and those that mind, don't  matter!