[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need Help-what Digital camera to buy???

  • From: cheradongsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:37:06 -0500

Hello all,
I am FINALLY getting my very own digital camera.? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Been using my girlfriend's for over a year and I LOVE it.? It is a Fuji FinePix
something and I think it is a 5.2 MP.? Now I want something better but dont
have a lot of $ to spend.? (Im talkin UNDER $150.? I would like an 8.0 or 8.2
MP if possible --and I am not impressed with the Kodak Easy Share software--my
daughter has it and although i do like her?camera-- takes wonderful pix--I dont
like the Easy Share software program that is with it.?I have the FinePix
software program on my computer from my friends camera I've been using and I
like it--and Ive been online for HOURS and weeks ?looking for a good camera to
get--but I am just getting confused now.? I do know I want the "image
stabilizer" cause my friends that I use--if you are not rock steady, the pics
are blurred.
Any ideas??
Thanks
Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch. Mikey)
Ch. Mikey
and his sister, Cameo --see her here: Cameo's site

http://webmail.aol.com