[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need Advise On Injured Leg Please

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:16:32 -0600

Amy,
    Ambesol! The stuff you use to numb a sore tooth. It not only numbs but
it is an anesthetic too. The dogs HATE the taste cause it makes their
tongues numb. Perfect for "licky-lickies" (as I call them), stitches and hot
spots. Just rub it on the spot several times a day, the spot will clear
right up. Mo