[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nature's Domaine Dog food

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 06:52:50 -0600

No problems in 6 years. Also if you read the label & meat ( not Meat meal) is
the first listed I.ve found the dogs do well. Example of a cheap (less than 1.00
a pound) food works well. Purina one is an example.

Gene

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:43:49 -0500
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Nature's Domaine Dog food
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK I'm just checking, if any one know it will be all of you lol  There
is so much crap going on about the food and YET I still feed it and have no
problems. Just wanted to know if any of you that feed it have. This is not a
food war, just a question.

Thanks

CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDS
SIGNER OF THE BREEDER'S