[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nationsl Brag

  • From: KINGSFORDS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:48:21 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks doesn't seem to be enough but that is all I can say to  Ed  Barritt
for awarding our girl GCH EKO-LAN N EMJS ENCORE a/k/a Corie GVX. There  were
surely superb bitches to chose from. It was such a thrill for Bob, Frank,
Kris, Ellen, Fred and myself to be able to stand together in the winners
corner  hugging each other. After Bobs tough year it was the best medicine he
could have  gotten.
Corie came home to us from Beaumont after her second place  win in the 9-12
class at the Nationals. Thanks to Kris and Frank for sharing  Corie with us
and to Fred, Ellen and Elaine Estep for breeding Corie.   Those that know
her know she is a DIVA. She has been trained, loved and directed  by her best
friend  Bill Tank. We can never truly express our appreciation  for your
hard work Bill.

The win was even sweeter as history was made by  the brother sister act.
Congratulations to Fred and Ellen for your wonderful  achievements with big
brother Eli.

We appreciate all the judges who gave  Corie points for her championship
and pointed to her for Best of Breed. Thanks  to all of her supporters at the
National and at home. Her days in the ring   are over and she has fulfilled
our dreams. We can watch her on the tapes  forever.  However, she will be
getting new jobs, herding or obedience and  of course mother to our next
champion.

The 19 hour trip home seemed so  much shorter, must have been the ruby
slippers.

Bob & Charlotte Funk