[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals premiums and entry forms

  • From: Pdragon4@xxxxxxx
  • To: PamJB1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:39:26 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/2007 5:36:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
PamJB1@xxxxxxx writes:
I've been  trying to get the above for tracking, herding, obedience, and
rally  and am getting three of the email addresses back as undeliverable. Due
my work hours, contacting via phone is difficult at best. These  are from the

premium that just came. The ones coming back are for  Darlene McIntire, Lynn
Kaemmerer, and Karen Lollar. If anyone has  addresses for these  three
contacts,
I'd be grateful.
Thank  you.
Pam and the pack.

hello, my name is lea  ruggieri and i am the assistant show chairman.  so you
will know what is  going on -- the premiums are not out yet. rau determines
when the conformation,  obedience, tracking, and rally premium is sent out.
they go by akc rules  as to when the premiums are mailed.  herding and agility
have separate  premiums and you must contact the trial secretaries to get them.
 THE  RAU PREMIUM & THE HERDING PREMIUM WILL BE MAILED IN AUGUST. i have
been in contact with all these chairmen & secretaries using these e-mail
addresses.  i have e-mailed all of them today to check that the addresses  are
still
current. if anyone has changed their address, i will post that to the  list &
let you know.  this is the information that was included in the  advance
brochure(along with additional info.)  if you did not receive an  advance
brochure,
let me know & i will mail one to you (first class, so it  should get there in
three days :)

AKC OBEDIENCE  TRIAL     Friday, October 19, 2007      judging starts at
8:00 AM
OBEDIENCE CHAIRMAN: Dalene McIntire  E-mail: dalene.mcintire@xxxxxxxxxxx
the  rau premium includes the entry forms

AKC TRACKING TRIAL
Saturday,  Oct. 13 and Sunday, Oct. 14, 2007   judging times to be  announced
TRACKING TRIAL CHAIRMAN: Peggy Palermo  E-mail:  Morgenlied@xxxxxxx
TRACKING TRIAL SECRETARY: Lynn Kaemmerer     E-mail:  lkaemmerer@xxxxxxx
the  rau premium includes the entry forms

AKC RALLY OBEDIENCE  TRIAL        judging starts at 8:00  AM
Thursday, October 18,  2007
Rally Chairman: Karen  Lollar  E-mail:  lollark@xxxxxxx
the  rau premium includes the entry  forms

AKC HERDING TRIAL
Friday,  Oct. 12, Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14, 2007    judging
times to be  announced
Valdemar  Farms, Ft. Lupton, CO
HERDING  TRIAL CHAIRMAN Sandy Moore   E-mail: sandystockdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
TRIAL SECRETARY: Theresa Royer  E-mail:  theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx
contact the trial secretary to receive a  premium