[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals and Happy New Year

  • From: Channing Sheets <cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gszym12@xxxxxxxxx" <gszym12@xxxxxxxxx>, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 00:07:15 +0000

I vote NO!  It is costing me enough to fly two dogs to St. Louis.  I am not
paying 300.oo for streaming video and considering Bob has already got screwed
by the parent club, we owe the man......  Just my two cents
Channing

CC: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: gszym12@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals and Happy New Year
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 15:54:07 -0600
To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ed, a new streaming videographer wants exclusivity therefore it eliminates Bob
Lindsay.
Gary

Sent from my iPad
On Jan 1, 2015, at 2:56 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 Many believe, and we may be wrong,we can have video streaming WITHOUT a
negative cash flow to the club! But Ya can't wait to the last minute to put it
together! And if we can't do it and at least break even then yeah Gary I agree
with you! We're getting older and for one reason or another many of us can't
get to the National . I'll be out of the country in October so I'll miss my
third National in a row ( depressing) . It's my understanding that what Mr
Linsey does has nothing to do with Streaming video, or at least in the past the
two services did not interfere with each other! To me Mr Lindsey is a club
ICON! And we need to do what ever we can to get him to continue his service to
us! Now that's something EVERY ONE on this list would agree with, even the
crazies... Yes I'm one of them! Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App