[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals Photog...why not a GSD person?? Makes no sense

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Kaser" <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:37:34 -0700

There was no "meeting"  to choose the National Photographer.
This is strictly up to the National Chair to make this decision.
I know that Sharon Avery put in a bid for the assignment.   I double
checked with her to make sure.   <G>   She is and always will be one of
the best when it comes to split second timing on a great shot and what
a great shot of a German Shepherd Dog should look like.    She almost
knows the second she makes the "click" if she got a great shot or not.
She is amazingly talented as is her husband Mike.   Mike takes awesome
moving shots.    What a team.....

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com