[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals Hotels...what the..????

  • From: "Whitworth" <leashes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:59:43 -0400

I went online to place reservations too and only found the host hotel and
Red Rood Inn sold out.  There was a Hampton Inn but it doesn't take pets.
Everything else looked like yuck.  Are there any other hotels were not
seeing?
Nancy Whitworth

www.a1leash.com
www.whitside.net
Home of BOF, RBIM, Select Ch. Whitside's Love and Freedom OFA
Ch. Whitside's Only in America OFA