[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals 2016

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:51:34 -0700

You know… I was just thinking. Because of the Yahoo/AOL feud, AOL have been
consistently pulling AOL list members. Then they email one of us Admins
wondering why we banned them! So we resubscribe with warnings to change to an
gmail addy (at LEAST for the list, keep AOL for everything else if they want),
or it may happen again.

Maybe Evan’s aol addy has been dropped. Probably should get a private email
about it.

Storm

On Jul 29, 2015, at 11:43 AM, Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where is Evan Is he hiding :0)

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 9:31 AM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hey Terry! You make good sense! You want to be President of our new club! We
can impeach Ginsburg! lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App