[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals 2016

  • From: Michelle Mayfield <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: myjoygs <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:37:50 -0700

I think Utah would be a good choice too! I loved it there when we had it in
2010 and the weather was awesome!!

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015, myjoygs <myjoygs@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just dont see Colorado central I know all the arguments but at best west
central?

Joyce Willis
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet
On Jul 29, 2015 2:47 PM, Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

I happen to like Colorado and it is a hub for us that fly out of the west.
BUT you can have Rocky mountain snow is October. No site is perfect and I
do believe it lacked facilities for agility. It is a central location.

Terry

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

National Site should have two important criteria to ensure maximum entry:

a. Central Site(Not on either coast)
b. Site where Air Transport is a major hub

Colorado seems to come to mind.

Bill

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:31 AM, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx');>" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

Hey Terry! You make good sense! You want to be President of our new club!
We can impeach Ginsburg! lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App