[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nationals

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:28:58 -0700

Msg: #5 in digest
From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:55:47 EDT
Subject: Re: Nationals
In a message dated 10/22/2006 9:39:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
This comment was made by someone who did an outragious job in Canada and I
guess unfortunately, I told him so....payback is a bitch...but he's trying....
**************************
Helen I do think you have lost it.  You did not tell me I did a bad job in
Canada rather you told me just the opposite and you also said that you would
have put my Winner Bitch BOB in Canada and what you do here put her ring out
the
ring with 2 passes. I think that is what is called inconsistent or
incompetent. Actually probably both.
No wonder you did such a terrible job you cannot even remember what you said
less than a month ago.

Lee Brown

This is sad!  I loved Lee's WB and did not agree with everything else and told
him so.  Do know that the crowd insisted that he put that bitch up!  He was not
a happy person about my other comments.  Once again...there were more then two
passes!  Some of us are able to select what they are looking for quickly...some
are not!  The quality of all this year's selects are excellent.  I applauded
them all and am so very proud to be a part of their career.  I am replying to
personal attacks but wish I didn't have to.  Those that are attacking either
didn't win, or were threatened by a timely procedure, or just don't like me!
No one has to like anyone...but to demean someone's character or ability
crosses the line.  You asked for my opinion and I gave it as best I could.
Yes, there could have been more select bitches and I'm sure Ed will probably do
that very thing.  Yes, I regret one bitch not placing and I did go to the owner
and appologize that I lost her.  She is young and will win next year.  I need
now to remember what my sister told me...."when you fight with a pig in the
mud, you both get dirty but the pig loves it."
Thank you so very much for electing me.  I think some wonderful dogs went up.
Helen Franklin