[ SHOWGSD-L ] National unsung heros

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:31:44 -0700

Being one of ones behind the scene workers.  I want to give kudos to: Peggy
Kurz, Karen Wagner, Dick Jones, Tom Mestag Great Ring Stewards. To a minor
part myself for the colorful suits.  These are the people that tried to keep
the show going as fast as possible.  There is no way that we can tell the
judges to keep it going.  That is up to them.  Dick and Tom did their best
to get the next class in the ring.  I think they did a great job.  Because
of the layout of the ring, Karen and Peggy did a super job of getting dogs
to the judge for the individual exam in order to speed up the judging.  I
may be a little biased...I think the Ring Stewards did an outstanding job
this year.

I don't know how many of you went by the Parent Club table?  Susan Casey.
Nadine Grady, Bart Bartley, Gary S (will not try to spell his last name).
Bob and Carol Moore.  So many more ( sorry all that I didn't mention).  Then
there is Bill Burggraaf and all his committees.  Good job all.

Other than coming home with a very bad case of not being able to breath it
was a fun National.  I understand it is like most Nationals of the past.
Somehow we all come home with the curd.  It was still fun

Bob