[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National --streaming video

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:08:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/08 9:36:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time, VPREZHMF
writes:
I  may have missed. it.  What is the situation on having Streaming Video at
there National,along with Evan's blogs. Nancy and Gail have had their hands
full on the room situation,so haven't posted anything on the other question.
Anyone Know ??? Tish ??

Zoe is working on it. I am getting myself a strong laptop so I can do it,
and Zoe is sending me the camera. She is hunting down a server that can handle
the band-width.

For those who wonder, no, I have no idea what a server does, or what
band-width is.  I just am repeating what Zoe told me.  My VCR still  blinks
midnight,
or noon. I don't even know which one it is. and, yes, I still  have a VCR.
Tom Brown has borrowed my eight tract.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/