[ SHOWGSD-L ] National slate of judges

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:36:41 -0400

Hi:  You guys may have already discussed this.....I'm behind in my
e-mails.  I just received the slate for next years judges.....or so I
thought.  It must be a typo.....It says the Board of Directors submits
the following slates for election to judge the 2009 National.  Isn't
Dave Rinke judging the 2009 National?   Also of the six judges, there's
only one woman among them!?  How does the Board come up with their slate
each year?  Barbara