[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National sites

  • From: "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joan,

I judge a lot of horse show in different places there
are a few that stick out in my mind that would be good
"dog show facilities".

Have you looked into the Jacksonville Equestrian
Center in Fla? JAX is an international airport and
about 1/2 hour away from the airport. (2) It has a big
indoor arena for judging and several outdoor arenas
for herding, obedience, etc.  Florida in october is
very nice, and its a newer facility. I am juding a
horse show there in December. I think the show manager
told me she gets the whole facility, (indoor and
outdoor arenas) for 500$  a day. It also has food
service and a wonderfully done area overlookg the
courtyard (which can be catered by the facility).

http://www.jaxevents.com/jacksonvilleequestriancenter/

Mike Lynch

www.BlackHawk-Farms.com
Northern California American Saddlebred Horse Association
Vice President (Class of 2007)

http://mail.yahoo.com